Grand Blue Kotegawa Chisa vinyl decal sticker.
Size: 13 x 11 cm.
Decorate your room, car, motorcycle…etc! Decals stick to almost all flat surfaces! Just peel and stick!
1. Rub the sticker to be sure the transfer tape is properly adhered to the sticker.
2. Clean and dry the desired area. Stickers will stick best to clean smooth surfaces.
3. Remove the wax backing slowly making sure the sticker stays adhered to the transparent transfer tape.
4. Carefully position the sticker to the desired area.
5. Rub the sticker from one side to the other, eliminating any air bubbles.
6. Use a object like a credit card to make sure the entire sticker is fully adhered to the surface.
7. Slowly remove the transfer tape, making sure no part of the sticker remains on the transfer tape.
8. Check for air bubbles. In most cases air bubbles can be worked to the edge of the sticker.
1. Do not apply on extreme cold or hot Surfaces. Ideal temperature must be between 15°C (60°F) and 32°C (90°F).
2. Do not touch the adhesive backing, skin’s oils will prevent sticking.
3. Before applying decal make sure there is no wax or oily products on the surface.
If you want to buy a larger quantity, please Contact us an we will apply a special discount for you!
More Strike The Blood products are available HERE.
There are no reviews yet.